Why offer Online ESL as an Employee Benefit?
As more immigrants enter the U.S. workforce, many workplaces are dealing with an employee language gap – among employees and between employees and the customer base they are serving. Offering employees online classes in English as a Second Language is an invaluable tool benefiting businesses, employers and employees. Improving employees’ language and communication skills fosters a better environment for employees, clients and customers. By offering Online ESL classes as a company benefit, employees feel their employer is invested in their success, businesses gain more reliable and skilled employees, and the client/customer experience is significantly improved.
Our Online ESL Program Benefits Employers Through:
- More skilled employees saving time and money, and improving workplace performance, attendance and productivity
- Increased employee retention as employees see an investment being made in their skills and success
- Employers need workers who can communicate well with customers and relay necessary communications to supervisors
- A smoother customer experience in any business or industry when employees can communicate well and effectively
Our Online ESL Program Benefits Employees Through:
- Opportunities to demonstrate their drive to succeed, improve and contribute to your business
- An investment in your employees’ success both personally and professionally
- The ability to acquire skills needed for growth within your business
- More confidence in their English skills at work, thereby improving overall communication, performance and productivity